Tuesday 8 December 2009

Locations Continued

Underpass to Madeley, Woodside
Although it would mean my scene will greatly divulge from what I planned in my storyboard, its and interesting and spooky location. It would be good to have suspense filled scenes such as my main character being corned by zombies from both entrances. Its is the closest location to where I live.


Snedshill, Oakengates
Outside Oakengates there was once a large factory on Snedshill which also got burnt and demolishes, leaving a massive pile of rubble. Although it gives the same effect as the Fugly Uker's location except on a much grander scale it is awkward to get to, arrange all my friends to meet and film there. Also its is fenced off, and I not sure getting permission to film there will be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment