Thursday 22 October 2009

Storyline/ Storyboard part 1

As I have already mentioned the film we be set after what seems to be the entire collapse of civilisation, with only pockets of human resistance left around post apocalyptic wasteland. Again as I previously mentioned, during the opening credits there will be integrated scenes depicting the outbreak and how the world has got into the current situation. I will use short scenes of news reports, people evacuating or rioting, law enforcement or soldiers fighting with the infected and shot of a person searching for survivors.

Although the scene is switching between depicting chaos and opening credits, I will back it up calm piano music. I will do so to break the audience in gently into the havoc of the film rather than have the shock of the busy and striking shots with fast paste music. I also feel that this kind of music will make it more dramatc and make the audience feel more emotional for the victims featured.

As my film continues on I will feature shots of abandoned settlements, piles of rubble and dead bodies littered around the wasteland. For these shots I will film various Brownfield sites around Telford. I will also make simple dead bodies from old clothes and newspapers as well as some actors to play dead people scattered around scene or simply splash fake blood on walls to emphasise the idea of mass human death.
Many of the shots for this scene will be panning ones and some zooming through the background, giving the audience a sense of scale of the chaos with the calm piano music continuing on.

I would also like to point out these are not my images but those found off google, as they resemble what my scenes will actually look like, rather than me drawing my own storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment